Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Upcoming Projects!


So we were sitting here and Cotton asked me when I was going to do my next blog because apparently it's hard to follow someone when they don't blog all the time. My answer: well, I haven't done anything in a couple days! Sheesh! BUT what I do have is a list of some of my ideas of things I know I want to get done in the next couple of months. It goes a little like this:

1) Lainey's kitchen repurposed from an entertainment center

2) Tooth Fairy Pillows (it's about that time!)

3) Coathanger (much more glamourous than it sounds, so FYI if you have, or know anyone that does, any antique/vintage doorknobs, I'd gladly take them off your hands!)  

4) Ruler growth chart for the kiddos (yes, seen on pinterest, but SO awesome for military families always on the move!)

5) 3 canvas painting for over our fireplace (which will extend up to the ceiling)


I'm sure there will be a ton of little things in between, but those are some of the things that are on the top of my list :) Can't wait to see how it all turns out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from ya'll!! It's always nice to hear from friends, new and old. I love to chat back, and I usually like to through email, so make sure you are not a no-reply comment. It makes me sad :(