I absolutely LOVE peeps. So they are not for everyone, but around here, they are pretty popular. And besides eating them, there are so many fun things you can do with them. Yes, I just said that. I did this last year and got so many compliments and “Aw-I-Love-It”s that I decided to do it again this year. This is very easy to do and will take maybe 5 minutes of your time. The hardest part is convincing your kids that they can’t eat the peeps!!
- Find a super cute bowl that you have laying around the house to use as the display
- Gather up 6 ceramic brown eggs (or how many ever you need to fill yours)
- Gather up 4 REAL brown eggs…and if you don’t have chickens, store bought will work too ;)
- Gather up 4 chick Peeps (It’s spring, I’m in a “gathering type mood)
- Crack open the eggs, emptying the yolk and white, and rinse the shell thoroughly.
- Place 4 peeps inside the eggs and arrange the ceramic eggs around your eggs with Peeps
- TA-DA! Adorable spring décor in no time!!
I'll be over at Debbie Does Creations next week, April 5th, sharing this, so stop by! In the meantime, go check her out. She just put up some adorable fabric egg topiaries that are so perfect for spring!!