Monday, May 21, 2012

What's Going On This Week

Well, school has wrapped up for the semester (now on to a summer bridge class) and I’m back from my cousin’s wedding in Kentucky (beautiful!), so it’s time to get back on the ball with ya’ll! I know. You’re thrilled right? J

Here’s what you can expect to see this week:
First up, today I’ll be partying with Kelly from Live.Laugh.Rowe and the Once a Month Networking Blog Hop.

Tomorrow, I’ll give you some of the latest coupons and deals.

Later this week, I’ll have my Beauty Army Box Review and the first day recap from our Disney Vacation.

This weekend, I’ll give you a sneak peek of what’s coming up for the summer and a glimpse of next week’s project and recipe.
Stay tuned!

Subscribe to my RSS feed so you don't miss anything.

Like me on Facebook where I post all of my fun stuff, plus extras! Southern Belle as an Army Wife Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from ya'll!! It's always nice to hear from friends, new and old. I love to chat back, and I usually like to through email, so make sure you are not a no-reply comment. It makes me sad :(