Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What I'm Reading!



          So I am a little behind, as per the usual. I’ve got several crochet orders that I’m working on and haven’t been able to update this weekend. To keep myself sane, however, I have snuck in a little reading time! I am currently reading a book that is very different from your average love story. If you’re looking for a good book, I highly recommend this one! It’s called Before Ever After written by Samantha Sotto. I’m about ¾ of the way into it and I’ve laughed, cried, and become emotionally attached to the characters! After the death of her husband, a man shows up on Shelley’s doorstep looking exactly like her dead husband. But he isn’t. He claims to be his grandson and shows him pictures of him throughout his childhood. However, Shelley’s deceased husband was in his early 30’s when he died and couldn’t possibly be the same man. Or could he? Enter stories of past lives, or even more of the unthinkable, immortality, and a love that transcends time. They are currently on their way to the Philippines because he is believed to be there. It’s getting to the point where I’ll probably lose sleep over finishing it because I have too many other things going on, yet can’t put it down! I know sometimes I get stuck and want something different to read, so I thought I’d share what I’m currently reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from ya'll!! It's always nice to hear from friends, new and old. I love to chat back, and I usually like to through email, so make sure you are not a no-reply comment. It makes me sad :(