This past week a couple nice surprises came my way for my little blog. Yes, I get excited about these things! J First of all, Miz Helen @ Miz Helen's Country Cottage chose my Garlic-Cheddar Biscuits to be featured on her Full Plate Thursday. Then, @ last weeks Pomp Party over at Joy in the Jumble, my biscuits were featured as the most viewed! So thank you to all ya’ll that have taken the time to stop by and check out my biscuits J Hopefully the my other goodies are just as great for you! I’m so impressed and thankful for how much this little section of my world has grown in the past month. And that’s all thanks to ya’ll!!
Another awesome thing that happened was the Cookin' Cowgirl (you'll know her for those damn Thin Mint Truffles so many of my friends have pinned that will be the death of me! She's killing me this week with Butterfinger Oatmeal Cookies. Um, how many different language of delicious does this translate to?!?!) awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award! The great thing about it, is that it is for blogs with 200 followers or less. (I’d love for you to follow along, though, if you stop by! And let me know if you do because that has been how I’ve discovered some of my favorite blogs and I love learning/trying new things!! You can follow through GFC if you have it, by email or RSS, Facebook, and Linky. All can be found on the right-hand side here ààààààààà)
The word “liebster” is German for “dearest” and I’m so very excited that she even thought of me and my blog for it! Thank you so much! I’m so happy you enjoy what you see enough to consider me J
Now, for a little housekeeping. In order to accept the award, you have to do a couple things.
1) Thank the person that nominated you on your blog and link back to them.
2) Nominate up to 5 other blogs for the award.
3) Let them know via comment on their blog
4) Post the award on your blog
So for my 5 Liebstar Blog Awards, I’d like to give them to:
1) Jacinta @ My Beauty Boxes: She is a friend of mine who has a very unique blog that most of you will LOVE!! She has monthly subscriptions to “Beauty Boxes”. These are monthly beauty samples through different companies. They are awesome! I have two of them (Birchbox and Beauty Army). Jacinta is excellent about giving a non-biased review on the company and products, therefore letting us know which are worth it, or not! Love, love, love this! You definitely won’t be disappointed with this one!
2) Kelsey @Illuminations in Orbit: This girl is a lot like me in the fact that she enjoys all things creative. So it’s a lot of fun to follow along with a like mind. Some of things that make her blog unique are Gluten-Free ideas, a section she features deemed “soul searching”, and she enjoys fashion-forward AND vintage (win-win)! How can you go wrong with a little bit of everything?
3) Anna @ Universal Gibberish: The title says it all! You never know what you are going to find here, but it is sure to be entertaining. Anna is such a sweetheart and I LOVE her random posts! You can count on her to speak her mind and give honest opinions. She loves writing and is a big movie buff, and that's part of what makes this one so fun!
4) Veronica and Daniel @ Adventures of D and V: It’s definitely always an adventure here! With glimpses into their lives and interests, along with some delicious recipes, you can’t go wrong with this one! Some of my favorites include the Gluten-Free ideas, Devotional ideas, and the random chuckle-worthy posts. Love this one!
5) Kim @ American Honey: This is a little unorthodox. I’m including this one because it’s very real. This is a friend who is going through a very tough, emotional time in her life and she speaks with words of raw emotion through the ups and downs. It’s very encouraging, actually and I’m sure this could show a lot of people they are not alone. Or if you’ve been there, I’m sure she could use the positive reinforcement. She deserves it!
Well, there you have it! This was actually pretty hard for me to do and I wish I could choose at least 10!! Hope ya’ll enjoy and check all these fun folks out!!!