Sunday, February 19, 2012

A New Facebook Page!!


Well, a few days ago I decided to go ahead and open up a Facebook page for Southern Belle. I’ve been wanting to open one for a while, not only for the page, but also for some of my other goodies. Now that my audience and traffic has picked up quite unexpectantly and pretty dramatically these past few weeks, I’ve decided it’s time. So head on over to my page! I’ll have a ton of pics up there shortly, along with some homemade goodies that I do! Hope to see ya’ll there and thanks so much for the support J

You can go up to the top right hand of this page and click the little red FB banner, or you can follow this link: Southern Belle As An Army Wife Facebook 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the facebook page. I am visiting from the 36th Avenue blog hop!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny how on the same wave length we are. I've been planning on make one for mine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Let me know when you do and I'll be over.

      Delete

I love to hear from ya'll!! It's always nice to hear from friends, new and old. I love to chat back, and I usually like to through email, so make sure you are not a no-reply comment. It makes me sad :(